If you enjoy discussing social media trends, web applications, design, or anything related to technology, then this blog is for you! State your ideas and opinions on new products, games, art, and things that matter to you.
We enjoy writing on many diverse topics and are interested in what you have to say and this is a good way to promote your writing and ideas. Of course, we have a few guidelines that must be followed:
– Original: Your posts must be new and original. It cannot be a post that has been used on your own blog, website, newsletter, etc.
– Relevant: The post must be pertinent to the users of this blog.
– Readable: It must be grammatically correct, with no spelling errors.
– Length: Your post must be at least 350 words long.
– Extras: No links to unrelated sites or affiliate links. The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be self promotional articles for your product / service. We are here to promote your message, not your product. A maximum 50 word bio which may include links to your website and blog which will be published at the end of the guest post.
We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject posts that are not appropriate for this website. Contributors will be notified once their post has been published.