To provide scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors or college students interested in, majoring in, or intending to pursue a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
$500 scholarships and individual certificates awarded to students selected by the Team NuGeneration Scholarship Committee.
1. Applicant must have at least a 2.75 GPA and be a U.S. resident.
2. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award or a student enrolled in an accredited college or university.
3. Applicant must be a high school senior or college student with an interest, intent to pursue, or majoring in a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics at an accredited college or university.
4. Applicant must have demonstrated service to others consistent with volunteer work or offices held.
APPLICATION PROCESS: (APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT)
1. Completed typed application form (handwritten and/or incomplete applications will not be processed). For this scholarship; all new applicants must write an essay (at least 500 words) describing the STEM career field being pursued and why this field was chosen, or students can detail any acts of volunteerism or community service.
2. Letter of application addressed to the Scholarship Committee (if mailed). The letter should contain a brief explanation of career goals and biographical (background) information.
3. A high school/college transcript with cumulative grade point average.
Deadline for application is March 1, 2015. Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered. A printable copy of this application can also be found at https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=C7riUxh%2Ab-iNfcO86vjk0A.
Applications can also be mailed:
Submit application packet to:
NuGeneration Web Design
1155 F Street NW Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
Email: email@example.com for questions about this scholarship.